June 27, 2015

Readers who furnish their home graphic with products from tinekhome

In this post I have collected a few pictures from personal homes, caught for Instagram. All the pictures I show in the post have a graphic expression with products from tinekhome, and are images which I think is decorative and creative.
All stylists behind the images had the graphic lines in their considerations when decorating and photographing, and I think they made a great result!

Have a look,

All the best from Stine(www.nordiskeriger.dk)

All stylists have given us permission to show their photos here at our blog, and under each image's there is a link to their instagram. I recommend that you have a look at their IG and see more beautiful photos. Remember that you can follow my work at tinekhome right here: @tinekhomeoffice

 

Have a look at these great details and pretty homes.



Photo by @gha2511

Photo by @kirsimariek

Photo by @johannanesdal

Photo by @elisabethsidyll

Photo by @essisinstant

Photo by @sisustusunelmia

Photo by @ullas_zimmer

Photo by @anamariahgn


Photo by @mylittlesilverlinings
With the lovely photo by @mylittlesilverlinings, I will end this inspiration post, and have a cup of coffee. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

All the best from Stine (www.nordiskeriger.dk)







No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you