July 16, 2015

Great stores around the world selling tinekhome

I am a strong believer of experience design and interior in the real world. It is convenient and easy to buy products online - and it is not that I do not buy through webshops. But to visit stores where it is possible to hear the story behind the products, feel the quality and make the final purchase is for me still the best way to buy new design. 

Today I want to focus on a few shops who sell tinekhome. 
There are many more shops selling tinekhome than those I mention here. But the five shops I mention in the post have a great way of displaying their products and it's five stores I personally hope to visit at some point.
My absolute favorite store is located in Los Angeles, USA, and I will mention it in the end of the post. First I´ll take you around Europe where we will visit interesting shops in Germany, Finland, and Norway.  

Let's start in Germany.

 

Berlin



If you are travelling to Berlin or maybe you live there, I recommend you visit Villa Ruh at Nassauische Straße 62 in Berlin. The store has a wide selection of tinekhome products and it is decorated so beautiful. And precisely because of the owner Jennie´s good sense for decorating, she also decorate cottages and other projects besides the store. Please visit Villa Ruh here.

Frankfurt


In Frankfurt you find Weststyle Geliebtes Zuhause, who has a large selection of items from tinekhome. Besides our products they have many other nordic brands, and they know how best to composite the different brands, so there is a good flow in their storeVisit their website here

 

Next country is Finland

 


Here you find the fantastic shop Lifestyle Nordic, Aittatori 10, 90100 OULU
Lifestyle Nordic displays their range of products in an incredible decorative way. You get a distinct feeling of the store's style and variety on their social media, and I think it's a store that really makes you want to visit Oulu. You find their website here
 

In Norway you find Bruno Interior 

 


Bruno Interior offers a wide range of products, mainly in interior and furniture of natural materials that create comfortable and warm atmosphere in a modern home. The style in the store is natural and dimmed design combined with Nordic expression. Perfect combination if you ask me.

Visit their Facebook here

Last but not least - America

 


And now I will show you the last shop in this blog post, and to which I am extra excited about. In LA the great shop Garde is located at 7418 Beverly Boulevard. They style their shop in an amazing way, and their selection is handpicked and everything fits so well together.   Their website

Which store do you prefer to visit when you´re buying products from tinekhome?

- Stine (www.nordiskeriger.dk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you